Thursday, April 22, 2010

What school has done for me

School has made a dramatic change in my life. I now realize that I can provide for my four children, myself and my husband. As I have previously stated, I work as a Certified Nurses Aide, but I stopped doing so to work on my Bachelors in Health Sciences and than on to Nursing school. So far, it has been a stress to try and keep myself at A's or high B's in the courses, but it is worth every minute. Without school, I wouldn't have things to be proud of myself for. I know that sounds rediciulous, but it is true.
Being in school has given me a reason to move forward in my life. It has helped my depression and anxiety in the fact that I am progressing and doing well. I love all my instructors and classmates. It is a great experience for me thus far.

Thanks
Crystal Downey

No comments:

Post a Comment