Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Brainstorm Ideas for my research paper!

I have many brainstorming ideas for my research paper topic being "Identifying and treating adolescent depression."

First off, I know that I would like to talk about syptoms of depression in young adults. There are many of them that parents can use to try and identify depression in their young teens. Examples include: Low self-esteem, feelings of hopelessness, crying for no reason, and being very quiet and kept to themselves.

Second, I would like to talk about medications that can be used for treating depression. Just to name a few, prozac, xanax, zoloft, and cymbalta.

Third, I would like to talk about the other techniques that may help someone depressed such as counseling, or therapy.

Last but not least, the risks to these medications that doctors are prescribing.

Hopefully these are all different ideas that I will be able to incorporate into my research paper.

Crystal Downey

No comments:

Post a Comment