Thursday, May 20, 2010

How I feel after completing my final paper!

Unit 9 Blog
After working on my final paper for the last 4 weeks, I am exhausted. I feel accomplished to have had found so much information regarding adolescent depression, but at the same time I am extremely tired of all of the research.

I am very nervous to see what my final grade will be. I have had high expectations for myself since I started with Kaplan, and I have had nothing less than a B+ in one class and the rest were A's. So I am hoping that I get a good grade on the final project in order to keep my A in this class.

I have enjoyed this class, but it definitely had a lot of research and patience involved in it. The professor was great, so no complaints there.

Hopefully I will be able to take what I learned in this class to future courses.

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment